Personal Injury Attorney John Edwards answers the question, "who pays my medical bills and lost wages after I am injured in an accident?" Attorney Edwards details how he can help you with this complicated process. Call John for a free consultation at (208) 343-7510.

Hepworth Holzer, LLP 
537 W Bannock St Ste 200, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 343-7510