Attorney Kurt Holzer with Hepworth Holzer answers the question, How Can a Lawyer Help If I’ve Been in a Car Wreck? How much money can you get and what if the insurance company offers you money right away? How long is the process and how much does it cost to retain a lawyer? Call Attorney Holzer at (208) 343-7510. His website is

Hepworth Holzer, LLP 
537 W Bannock St Ste 200, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 343-7510