Boise ID Attorney Kurt Holzer answers the question - Can a Doctor be Sued for Negligence? What is medical malpractice and who can be sued? Why should you come to Attorney Holzer for help? Find out by listening to the first edition of the Ask a Lawyer with Kurt Holzer. Call Attorney Holzer at (208) 343-7510. His website is

Hepworth Holzer, LLP  
537 W Bannock St Ste 200, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 343-7510