Noted Mississippi DUI Lawyer, Joey Franks, give us advice on what to do in the event of a DUI. Will you lose your license? How will you get to work? Will the DUI always be on your record? Call Attorney Franks at (601) 773-7777. His website is

The Franks Law Firm, PLLC
571 US-51 Suite B, Ridgeland, MS 39157
(601) 773-7777