Mississippi DUI Lawyer Joey Franks answers the question - Will They Make Me Get Treatment if I get a DUI? Attorney Franks also talks about what to look for in a DUI Attorney Mississippi and mistakes the cops make. Call Attorney Franks at (601) 773-7777. His website is TheFranksLawFirm.com

The Franks Law Firm, PLLC
571 US-51 Suite B, Ridgeland, MS 39157
(601) 773-7777